Saturday, June 09, 2007

okay.
i am back.
again!
cause of my daddy lah.
come back everyday scold scold scold.
nag say our house too messy already
which is true.
cause of my baby sis.
you clean up.den after a while she will go inside the room and mess it up
wad de.
he has been nagging and scolding us luh.
lucky sis.she went to camp for 4 days.
back only today.

den.whenever mummy wan go out.
i will faster go change den go out with mummy.
cause no one wans to stay with the BOMB.

at night.
all 3 night uh.
talked with yuhui on the phone.
everyday round 11 12 plus.
she will call my hp and we will talk.
LOL.
first day practically is listening to me to nagging say my daddy this my daddy that
den we talked about wad to wear and those things.
first day record 1 hour 12 mins.

second day.
she was talking in msn.and i was listening to wad she is talking.
lol
den she sing and sing.
den we crap crap crap.
record wad 1 hour 43 mins.

third day.
she was talking to me.
and i was scared my father will find me talking on phone
cause i never tell them i talk on phone until damn late.
but its cool luh.
having the whole room to myself.
no sis sleeping in my room
yay!
record wad 1 hour 48 mins

talking on the phone time was longer and longer each day.
lol.

daddy come back have no freedom at all.
cannot use com
cannot watch tv.
unless his in a good mood lah.
tomoro he bringing us out to eat.
family day out!

i wan go out shopping!
awwww ):
next monday going out with yuhui to library do homework.
which i haven even touch on it.
oh gawd.
everyday at home sit on chair read book.
damn shuang lah!
wasting my time practically.

bye world.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home